Saturday 29 June 2013

Famous female drummer Ara mourns as father dies

Famous female drummer Ara Ola is in mourning mood as we write. Reason: She just lost her dad.
araBreaking the sad news about an hour ago, the gal who has achieved fame as Africa’s best known female talking drummer announced on her Facebook wall: “I lost the first man I ever knew, the first man I ever loved, my father a few hours ago, quite painful, so painful but I thank God for his life. Rest in peace dad. I love you so much, but God loves you more. Sun re o! Adieu!”
Ara, who has performed with the legendary Stevie Wonder, among other international super starts, has been receiving condolence messages from her numerous fans.
One of them, Kunle White, wrote: “Ara, sorry about the death of your late dad. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss and may the soul of the deceased rest in peace (Amen).”
Another fan by name Charles Akinfe said: “My sincere condolence, Ara. Called but you don’t pick your calls. Take heart dearie and stay strong in the fact that you love him.”
Source: News Express

No comments:

Post a Comment