Saturday 1 June 2013

Belhanda insists on Premier League


Benteke
Montpellier playmaker Younes Belhanda has reiterated his desire to secure a summer switch to England or Germany.
The Morocco international has been linked with a move to the Premier League for some time, with north London rivals Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal said to be keen.
They could be about to scrap it out for his signature, with Belhanda of the opinion that he needs to take on a new challenge.
The 23-year-old is under contract in France until 2015, but he claims interest in his services is steadily mounting.
Belhanda told L’Equipe, “Next season? I don’t know. I have contacts but nothing concrete.
“I want to go to England or Germany. I believe I am made for that football, both physical and technical with a lot of risks.
“My wish is to play in the Champions League next season, but I could sign for a club with big history.
“I will not learn anything else in France. I know how we play here. I need a new mentality, new excitement.”
Meanwhile, Manchester City starlet Abdisalam Ibrahim admits he is flattered to be linked with other Premier League clubs.
The highly-rated midfielder is currently on loan at Stromsgodset until the end of the Norwegian season and he has been earning rave reviews during his stint in Norway.
A host of Premier League clubs including Arsenal, Liverpool, Fulham, Swansea and West Ham are all thought to be keeping tabs on Ibrahim’s progress with the player entering the final year of his contract at Manchester City.
Ibrahim’s suitors are expected to watch the powerful midfielder in action for Norway at this summer’s Under 21 European Championship in Israel with the Norwegians drawn in the same group as England.

No comments:

Post a Comment