Thursday 31 January 2013


Liverpool sign Coutinho

Coutinho
Liverpool have completed a deal to sign Brazilian playmaker Philippe Coutinho from Inter Milan on a long-term contract, the Premier League club said on Wednesday.
The 20-year-old becomes Liverpool’s second signing of the January window after Daniel Sturridge joined from Chelsea earlier this month.
The transfer fee was undisclosed, but was reported by British media to be around £8.5m ($13.39m).
“I’m feeling very happy, it’s a very important step in my career and I’m expecting to come here and play good football to give my contribution on the pitch,” the player said on the club website.
“Liverpool is a great club with great players. We’ve always heard about Liverpool’s history in Brazil. They are the club that have been interested in me and that have showed this interest so I know they believe in me and my football.”

No comments:

Post a Comment